From AgroLiquid intranet news:
AgroLiquid on Ag PhD Radio
Did you know Ag PhD regularly features AgroLiquid experts on their daily radio program? Ag PhD Radio is on Rural Radio Sirius XM channel 147 every weekday at 3 pm Eastern, 2 pm Central. You can also access previous shows at http://www.agphd.com/ag-phd-radio-on-siriusxm-player/.
- March 1 – Brady Boyd – Wheat Fertility and Application
- March 14 – Aarron Stahl – N Stabilizers
- March 15 – Jerry Wilhm – What to Put In-Furrow on Corn
- March 21 – Tim Duckert – Calcium
- March 28 – Stephanie Zelinko – Sunflower Production
So that is quite a line-up. Hope you can tune in. I haven’t decided exactly what to talk about regarding What to Put In-Furrow on Corn. Right now leaning towards fertilizer. Make that: AgroLiquid Fertilizer.