Be a Part of Agricultural Innovation
Join Our Team
AgroLiquid is a leader in innovative agriculture
Our team members participate in a wide variety of projects, with knowledge in many different fields and disciplines. We collectively work to provide sustainable solutions for growers, as well as exceptional customer experiences.
Do you share our vision? We are looking for people who want to contribute, develop and discover skills and abilities in an environment where their value is appreciated and recognized. If you are ready to gain new knowledge and experience in this growing industry, and bring your own experience to a forward-thinking agricultural enterprise, we want to hear from you.
Please review the available positions and locations below to see if there is a position available in your area. Fill out the applicable resume provided below and mail or fax it to Human Resources.
AgroLiquid is based in St. Johns, Michigan. Mid Michigan is home to a 1,000-acre agronomic research facility and our corporate headquarters. However, we are active in all fifty states, as well as Canada, Mexico, and Belize. We are currently looking to hire the following positions in the following locations. If you are passionate about Prospering the Farmer, or would like to be involved in the latest in innovative agriculture, check out our open positions.
Current Career Opportunities
- Groundskeeper & Landscape Associate
- Business Analyst Specialist w/ DBA Specialization
- Facilities Maintenance Associate
- Operations Associate
- Facilities Project Associate
- Transportation Supervisor
- Sales Account Manager (AR, LA & MO)
- Sales Account Manager (GA, SC, NC, VA, WV)
- Regional Sales Manager
- Sales Account Manager (TX, OK)
- Field Agronomy Manager ( Northern Texas, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota)
Our experienced professionals and students work in the following areas:
- Agronomic Sciences
- Administration / Accounting
- Building & Grounds / Maintenance