204 Second Street North
West Carrollton, OH 44615
The Carrollton Farmers Exchange Company was established in 1920 by local farmers who wanted a dependable farm supply business within the community. Initially, the company bought and sold items such as hay, grain, building material, implements, coal, fertilizer, seed, livestock and produce. In fact, Farmers Exchange once owned a lumber company and a concrete plant. The company is currently owned by approximately 125 local shareholders.
Today, the company handles many agricultural products such as bagged and bulk locally manufactured feed, Dekalb and Asgrow seed, fence, ag chemicals, livestock equipment and hay storage products.
Join Carrollton Farmers Exchange on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CarrolltonFEX/
Email address: email@example.com
Email address #2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 330-627-2144